Because the protection of the privacy of the users of the www.cymes.pl website is very important to us, we provide you with a “cookies” policy explaining the principles of processing, collecting and using information about website users.
What are cookies?
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on your terminal equipment (computer, laptop, smartphone).
Cookie files are widely used to ensure the functionality of websites or their more effective operation. They also provide specific information to site owners.
They are not used to identify users and no identity is established in any way on them.
What are the types of cookies?
Usually, two basic types of cookies are used. “Session”, they are temporary files stored in the browser’s memory until it is closed. There are also “permanent” cookies remaining in the browser’s memory for a long time. They facilitate the use of frequently visited websites. The time to remember them depends on the settings of your browser.
Thanks to cookies files:
- the content of websites is adjusted to your preferences and individual needs, among others selected page language, colour, layout, content distribution;
- anonymous statistics of website visits are created, as well as the way of using the website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- logging into the website is stored on each of the subpages available on the site, so you do not have to enter your login and password again and again.
What cookies are used on the website?
Our website uses the following cookies:
- analytical – _ga, _gid, _gat – related to the collection of data by Google Analytics;
- cookiesShow – used to permanently hide the cookie message when the user accepts it.
Can I manage cookies?
It is worth remembering that in many cases the web browser or other software used to browse websites allows cookies to be stored by default. At any time, you can independently manage cookies – by changing the settings of the web browser. For example, you can manage cookies at the level of individual, selected by your sites. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.